Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Adventure Time - Handmade Felt Ornaments

Slightly overdue! We decided to have an Adventure Time themed Christmas tree this year. I have been learning different embroidery stitches and techniques and decided this was the perfect time to try them out. I created various characters from the show using felt, embroidery floss, and poly fill. I also used screen ink on Slime Princess to create the circle in the middle of her body :)

I've been planning to do a tutorial on at least one of these for my blog. What character would you like to see me do a tutorial for?

I present: Slime Princess, Jake, Gunter, Lumpy Space Princess, and Hot Dog Princess! Click the images to enlarge.



All Photo Credits: TM 2013 SMASHWORKS. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Adorbs! Love love love! I just finished my own Jake and LSP (adapted from Michelle Coffee's ridiculously cute keychains on etsy) and was Googling for other characters. I'd like to see a tutorial on Gunter. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't heard of her shop but will make sure to check it out.

      I will see what I can do about a tute :)

      Delete