Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Adipose Needle Book

It's been a while since I posted! I haven't had any costume adventures since my last post for SDCC and took a little break from crafting but I have started back up again - hopefully will be able to post lots of new projects with more frequency :)


Today's project is an original needle book. I had some left over Adipose fabric I had screened a quite a while ago for a Doctor Who travel wallet and thought it would work great for this kind of project. Plus, can't really beat a functional stash buster project :) The needle book has an inside pocket running the width of the booklet and four felt pages to store all kinds of needles and sharp objects. It was fun to make, especially getting to add the DH reference!

No comments:

Post a Comment